Bituminous Surfacing, Slurry Overlays and Asphalting
Cape Courts and Civils offer professional engineering services in carrying out both slurry surfacing overlays and asphalting. A bituminous surface treatment is a thin, protective wearing surface applied to a pavement or base course.
Bituminous surfacing provides the following benefits:
- Waterproof layer to protect the underlying pavement
- Antiglare surface during wet weather
- Increased reflection for night driving
- Increased skid resistance
- Filler for existing cracks on surfaces
View a few of the bituminous surfacing, slurry overlays and asphalting projects we have been involved in including a car park in Colchester and the VW car park among others.